1 In stock
, , , , , , , ,
The Seago ISO 9650-1 Liferaft is designed for extended offshore cruising and racing, built and tested to the comprehensive and technical ISO standard which dictates the type of materials allowed for construction and the performance requirements that have to be met covering inflation, launching, material resistance, buoyancy and interior space....
The Seago ISO 9650-1 Liferaft is designed for extended offshore cruising and racing, built and tested to the comprehensive and technical ISO standard which dictates the type of materials allowed for construction and the performance requirements that have to be met covering inflation, launching, material resistance, buoyancy and interior space.
Size & Weight
Tube Dia. Valise Container
4 man 2 x 215mm 30kg 36kg
6 man 2 x 250mm 35kg 40kg
8 man 2 x 260mm 40kg 47kg
10 man 2 x 268mm 45kg 55kg
12 man 2 x 268mm n/a 66kg
4 man: L640 x W300 x H450 L730 x W490 x H310
6 man: L750 x W380 x H450 L730 x W490 x H310
8 man: L760 x W380 x H540 L780 x W530 x H330
10 man L740 x W390 x H530 L780 x W530 x H390
12 man n/a L880 x W550 x H390
Emergency Pack details:
- Colour: High viz orange canopy & ballast pockets. Black lower tubes
- Sizes: 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 person
- Materials: Super robust large Butyl rubber inflatable tubes. 100% Water proof tough Rip Stop Nylon canopy
- Retro reflective tape: Fitted with high visibility SOLAS approved retro reflective tape on canopy and underside of raft floor
- Ballast Pockets: 4 x 55 Litre lead weighted quick filling water ballast pockets for maximum stability
- Lights: SOLAS Approved automatic high visibility flashing external light to enable quick recovery. Internal light
- Storage Options: Packed in robust fibreglass container or durable valise bag
- Areas of Use: Extended offshore sailing, racing yachts and coded boats
- Service & Warranty: 3 Year service interval, 12 year warranty
- Emergency Pack: 1 x Bailer, 1 x Drogue (sea anchor), 1 x Floating knife, 1 x Hand pump, 1 x Life saving signal card, 1 x Pair of oars, 1 x Repair kit, 1 x Rescue quoit with 30m of line, 1 x Signal mirror, 1 x Waterproof torch & batteries, 1 x Wet notes, 1 x Whistle, 2 x Parachute rockets, 2 x Sponges, 3 x Red hand flares, 6 x Anti sea sickness tablets
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Call our experts on 01227 262525
Monday - Saturday: 9am – 5:30pm
Sunday 11am – 2pm
Or visit us instore Sea Wall, The Harbour, Whitstable CT5 1BX.