Out of stock
Raymarine Dragonfly 4Pro fishfinder 4.3" screen with CHIRP Downvision & Sonar including CPT-DVS transducer, Wi-Fi, GPS Chart Plotter & EU Navionics Silver Chart Welcome to Dragonfly, superior fishing electronics made incredibly simple by Raymarine. With advanced technologies like wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision™ and all-weather optically bonded displays, Dragonfly sonars let you...
Welcome to Dragonfly, superior fishing electronics made incredibly simple by Raymarine. With advanced technologies like wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision™ and all-weather optically bonded displays, Dragonfly sonars let you spend more time catching fish and less time looking for them.
The Dragonfly Difference. A leap into the future of sonar, Dragonfly sonars employ true wide spectrum CHIRP technology. With wide spectrum CHIRP more sonar signals are transmitted into the water allowing Dragonfly to interpret more detail, target more fish, and image structure with unmatched clarity.
- CHIRP DownVision™. Changes your underwater view with incredibly clear, photo-like sonar images. Dragonflys CHIRP DownVision™ surpasses ordinary imaging sonars with superior deep water penetration and reliable high-speed bottom tracking.
- Connect and Share. PRO models feature built in Wi-Fi. Stream sonar data right to your smartphone or tablet with the Raymarine Wi-Fish™ mobile app. With Wi-Fish you can rewind and capture sonar images to share online with friends.
- A Better View. Engineered with optical bonding LCD display technology. Once only available on high-end marine displays, Dragonflys all weather optically bonded displays deliver brighter colours, sharper contrast, and guaranteed to never fog up.
- Superior Sonar. Unlike conventional imaging sonars that transmit at a single frequency with each pulse, DownVision™ sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies simultaneously resulting in much higher-resolution, life-like sonar images.
- Dual-Channel CHIRP. CHIRP DownVision™ plus a CHIRP-powered fish targeting channel for conventional sonar imagery. Available on all models except the Dragonfly 4.
- The Best Maps. Dragonfly models with GPS built-in give you the choice of Navionics, C-MAP by Jeppesen or Raymarine LightHouse compatible charts.
- CHIRP Sonar & CHIRP DownVision for improved underwater sonar-views
- Built-in GPS
- Dual Channel Sonar
- View display on Android & iOS devices with WiFish App.
- Depth : 183m (600ft) CHIRP DownVision™ and CHIRP Sonar Models 275m (900ft)
- Display : 4.3 inch all-weather high-definition colour display, 480 x 272 pixels
- Compatible with Navionics Boating App and SonarChart™ Live
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Call our experts on 01227 262525
Monday - Saturday: 9am – 5:30pm
Sunday 11am – 2pm
Or visit us instore Sea Wall, The Harbour, Whitstable CT5 1BX.