1 In stock
OS1450R Features Large WHITE 68mm overall ABS case Round 36mm diameter display size Large 13mm digits in normal mode Massive 23mm digits for final 59 seconds 3 Row display to show time and timer together Adjustable viewing angle Boom/Mast mounting bracket supplied Will also attach to mast/boom via elastic Elasticated...
- Large WHITE 68mm overall ABS case
- Round 36mm diameter display size
- Large 13mm digits in normal mode
- Massive 23mm digits for final 59 seconds
- 3 Row display to show time and timer together
- Adjustable viewing angle
- Boom/Mast mounting bracket supplied
- Will also attach to mast/boom via elastic
- Elasticated Strap for wearing on wrist or over sleeve
- Water Resistant to 5 ATM
- Shock Resistant Construction
- Buttons widely spaced for easy operation when wearing gloves
- Normal Timekeeping Mode (12 or 24 hour)
Specialist Sailing Timer Functions:
- Countdown Repeat option or
- Countdown and Up to show elapsed time for handicap races
- 5,4,1,0 ISAF start sequence pre-programmed with audible warning signals (can be silenced if preferred)
- 5 minute and 3 minute pre-programmed options.
- User selectable 1 minute periods – ideal for match racing
- "Sync Button". The famous Optimum Time invention to quickly get
back to Race time if the gun is missed
- Count-up from zero if required to time a match
- Rechargeable battery giving extra power and very long life
- Bespoke USB charger clamp included for convenient charging
- Vibration alarm to coincide with beep sound. For when it's either
too noisy to hear the beeps, or you don't want them heard by others.
The vibration and the sound are both individually switchable
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Call our experts on 01227 262525
Monday - Saturday: 9am – 5:30pm
Sunday 11am – 2pm
Or visit us instore Sea Wall, The Harbour, Whitstable CT5 1BX.