Out of stock
MUSB003W3R, MUSB003W3R, MUSB003W3R,
With features tested by elite offshore sailors, every detail has been carefully considered. Truly waterproof and breathable, this is foul weather protection for sailors spending a considerable amount of time on the water. Double cuffs, the adjustable hem, the double storm flap with a drainage channel over the zip, the...
With features tested by elite offshore sailors, every detail has been carefully considered. Truly waterproof and breathable, this is foul weather protection for sailors spending a considerable amount of time on the water. Double cuffs, the adjustable hem, the double storm flap with a drainage channel over the zip, the high collar and the roll away fluorescent hood work together to keep you completely dry. The sleeves are articulated to allow complete freedom of movement, the fleece lined collar, hood and hand warmer pockets add warmth, and the prismatic reflectors provide visibility for safety in low light. This jacket really delivers.
- 2-layer breathable fabric waterproof with a 15,000mm hydrostatic head
- Roll-away fluorescent peaked hood with width, height & face adjustment for superior weather protection
- Fleece-lined collar and inside of hood for comfort and warmth
- Articulated sleeves for greater freedom of movement
- Adjustable double cuff design giving virtual drysuit cuff protection
- Double storm flap with drainage channel covering 2-way YKK® zip to prevent water ingress
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Water resistant VISLON® zipped pockets on chest
- Internal chest pocket
- Large self-draining cargo pockets with a water deflecting closure for easy access to essential items
- Adjustable hem tensioner for a snug fit
- Front and rear toggle loops to attach lifejacket
- Internal glasses pocket with microfibre cleaning cloth
- MUSTO prismatic reflectors for enhanced visibility in low light conditions
Composition: 75% Polyamide, 25% Polyurethane
Size Guide for Womens Jackets
|To Fit Waist||25"/ 64cm||27"/ 69cm||29"/ 74cm||31"/ 79cm||33"/ 84cm||35"/ 35cm|
|To Fit Chest||32"/ 81cm||34"/ 86cm||36"/ 91.5cm||38"/ 96.5cm||40"/ 101.5cm||42"/ 106.5cm|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Call our experts on 01227 262525
Monday - Saturday: 9am – 5:30pm
Sunday 11am – 2pm
Or visit us instore Sea Wall, The Harbour, Whitstable CT5 1BX.