Out of stock
MUSB0042RG, MUSB0042RG, MUSB0042RG, MUSB0042RG, MUSB0042RG, MUSB0042RG, MUSB0042RG,
Built for the serious offshore sailor and engineered for protection, these are ideal foul weather trousers when out at sea. Breathable and durably waterproof, you stay dry and able to move freely, even with layers on, with the articulated seat and knee constructions. These hi-fit trousers are designed with wear...
Built for the serious offshore sailor and engineered for protection, these are ideal foul weather trousers when out at sea. Breathable and durably waterproof, you stay dry and able to move freely, even with layers on, with the articulated seat and knee constructions. These hi-fit trousers are designed with wear resistant seat and knee patches and the water resistant pockets ensure your personal items stay safe and dry. Comfort and performance combine to give you all the protection you need at sea.
- 2-layer breathable fabric and waterproof with a 15,000mm hydrostatic head
- Hi-fit design with underarm elastication to ensure a snug fit
- Elasticated VELCRO® fastening adjustable shoulder straps to prevent slippage
- Side strap for tool pouch attachment (not supplied)
- 2-way zip YKK® with gusset to allow easy access
- Back waist adjustment to reduce excess volume
- Articulated knee and seat construction to maximise ease of movement
- High wear resistant knee and seat patches with abrasion resistant seam construction for durability
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with water resistant VISLON® zip pockets on chest
- Thigh pocket with water deflecting closure to keep personal items safe and dry
- VELCRO® ankle adjustment with back hem reinforcement for a good fit
Composition: 75% Nylon, 25% Polyurethane
Size Guide for Mens Sailing Trousers
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Call our experts on 01227 262525
Monday - Saturday: 9am – 5:30pm
Sunday 11am – 2pm
Or visit us instore Sea Wall, The Harbour, Whitstable CT5 1BX.